Sunday, July 4, 2010

i don't have a title.

happy 4th of july? yeah..

soo..this could either be an optimistic blog, or a pessimistic one. i haven't really decided yet. i mostly like to be optimistic, but i'm in a pretty bad mood right now. don't ask me why. maybe it's just 'cause summer is a bummer. in my eyes anyway. i can't stand it. there's absolutely nothing to do. also, i've recently discovered i have no friends. which is alright with me, i don't really need fake friends. one or two awesome friends is greatt with me. so i guess i'm set, right? yeah.. i just need to get out of here. so while i was thinking about that, i decided that i'm going to have some of this happy, and some of it sad. so you get the best of both worlds. but you could probably go without the pessimistic world. i guess that's too bad for you though. i have to have some way to get stuff off my chest.

lets start off with the happy. then the middle will be a little bit more sad, and i'll end on a happy note. sweet. i've spent the last two days at my grandpa and grandma's house. and if there's one thing i've decided, it's that i want to be just like my grandpa when i get old. he's the nicest, most interesting guy i know. and never runs out of things to talk about. even when he's the way he is. i love him. and i don't love very many people. i don't hug my in-laws, i figure they have to earn it. and i don't think they have. brenna calls me a jerk 'cause of things like that. but in my head it just makes sense. it's just nobody ever takes the time to listen.

on the same subject of family..i feel like i don't fit in with any of them. they all like sports. and me? i like music. and art. ya know, those kind of things. even though i guess i'm very naturally gifted with sport things (i know, i know), at least that's what the rest of my family says. and they all push me to do sports. one of these days i'm just going to explode. hopefully i don't, but i can just tell it's going to happen. and on the note of nobody listening, from the last part, i wish people did. i want to be heard. i want to be noticed. but most of all, i want to make a difference. and how am i supposed to do that when nobody ever listens? someday, i'll find a way to force people to notice. i will make a difference.

i don't know how to end this happily. have you ever watched meet the robinsons? greattt movie. i highly recommend you watch it. maybe that's what i need. too bad i don't have it, and i deleted it. this is sad. ahh! happy ending; almost forgot. i'll download it again and i'll be happy. you should go watch it too. ;).

i miss you.

1 comment:

  1. please don't ever change. :) and I'll listen whenever, if that makes difference...

    ReplyDelete